House for Sale
Architectural Luxury on Teneriffe Hill
Property ID 1980355Craig Channon's architectural genius has produced c50house; a Teneriffe Hill home perfectly adapted to the Queensland climate which evokes a European summer nostalgia. The intricacy of detail in sympathetically transforming a character cottage into one of the most innovative family residences on the market reflects the leading craftsmanship and superior collaboration of Channon Architects and Black Developments. To put it simply, c50house showcases a shared determination for excellence.
A highlights reel of luxury features includes a 80sqm concealed gymnasium, heated mosaic tiled swimming pool, enormous outdoor entertaining room, basalt lava stone garage, bluestone tiles, custom french oak floors, bespoke solid french oak floating staircase and custom Vanguard louvre system. The almost intimidating portfolio of prestige influences doesn't sway the fact that this is more than a perfect house, it's a beautiful family home. This exemplar of contemporary Brisbane living is privately positioned in the heart of the city's most desirable lifestyle location, within walking distance of the Teneriffe boardwalk, Beccofinos, Kin and Co, Dalgety House, James Street, New Farm Park and Gasworks.
c50house on Teneriffe Hill offers but is not limited to;
• Innovative Channon Architect design at private Teneriffe Hill address
• Interiors thoughtfully selected by leading interior designer Alexandra McMillan
• Four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes positioned for family living
• Three lavish bathrooms with double showers, main with large freestanding bathtub
• Deluxe master retreat with private balcony, veneer robes, double shower and marble vanity
• Vast open-plan living, dining, lounge, entertaining and outdoor BBQ
• Second separate living room upstairs, light-filled by central atrium skylight
• Miele appliances including integrated fridge / freezer, butler's pantry, calcutta marble benchtops
• Bespoke floating french oak staircase, custom french oak flooring and Vanguard louvre system
• Fireplace, wine cellar, custom cabinetry, large timber bifold doors
• Concealed gymnasium with ample storage, secret door and keypad access
• Heated mosaic tiled swimming pool overlooking low maintenance lawn and mature gardens
• Basalt lava stone secure double garage and private street facade
• C-Bus Automated lighting, RTI iPad controlled smart TV and lighting system
• Keyless home entry, back to base alarm system and security cameras
• Walk to everything popular Teneriffe and New Farm have to offer
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.